Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mine Up Fans videos

This post is devoted to some fan videos of Mine Up minecraft mod that I am familiar with.

First, thanks to Whipper179   for his great job



And today I am very delighted with this nice one


Here you can see travelling through worlds via railways. yes, now with Mine Up mod it's possible to make such huge constructions through the worlds!

And at last those who haven't yet seen the elevator video, enjoy the slow travelling down to hell (downworld, Nether). An example of another construction through the worlds.



Thank you all guys for your support. It's really important for me to have a feedback from you!

Now I'm working on compatibility problems. Yesterday i tried to solve FORGE compatibility problem but decided to put it aside for a while. Today i hope to fix some other mods compatibility and make an API that other mods can have at their disposal. And I'm going to inform you about the progress on this blog and twitter.

Follow me here http://twitter.com/#!/ipopelyshev

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about all this staff?