Friday, October 21, 2011

Mine Up Mod for Minecraft - 4 worlds in one!



DOWNLOAD

It took me 2 days of hardcoding and a pair of almost sleepless nights to finish the second Minecraft mod released by me.  I've called it "Mine Up!", as at the time I finished the work  my creativity was able to tell me only a pair of letters, and possibly it can be renaimed in something like "Stairway to hell..."  later. And of course everybody is welcome to  suggest your own names right here.

So the mod joins 4 dimensions into one, with total 512 blocks in height. Nether, Earth, SkyBlocks, SkyDimension. Dimension stored in folders: DIM-1, region, DIM-3, DIM-2. You may use a single-player or adventure maps at DIM-3 / DIM-2.

Dim-3 wordls are working only if you specify "skyBlockLayer=true" in an options file.
At the moment there are some minor bugs, but general functions are working. All perfomance problems will be solved

Let me notice that Mine Up mod is currently working strictly  with 1.8.1 version. You should downgrade from 1.9  to test the incredible features of this mod.

If some of you  are interested in further development of the Mine Up mod or other features, please support my ideas

Posted Image

and please don't be shy to share bug reports, ideas and  opinions here.
Also I would be very glad cooperate with other mod coders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about all this staff?